- Launched internal audit program designed to protect tax dollars and cut costs throughout the county and Clerk’s office
- Implemented a guardianship audit program, which allows the public to report suspected fraud, waste, and financial mismanagement.
- Started electronic recording of Official Records, such as deeds, titles, liens and mortgages.
- Expanded foreclosure and tax deeds sales online.
- Launched electronic filing of all court cases and documents.
- Successfully removed all county investment funds that were frozen in the State Board of Administration’s fund back in 2007.
- Generated $540,998 through the award-winning Wells Fargo Credit Card Cash Back Program, which also reduced upwards of $425,000 in operating, printing and mailing costs.
- Hosted two Operation Green Light events, bringing in $246,000 for our county while saving citizens nearly $100,000 on outstanding case fees.
- Reduced operating costs, returning more than $4.5 million to the county and state in the past two years.
- Received local, state, and national awards for financial reports, cost-cutting and revenue generating programs.
Notable Personal Achievements
- First St. Lucie County Clerk to be elected to the Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers, the statewide governing association of all Florida Clerks.
- 2014 Honorary Chair of SafeSpace’s Walk A Mile in Her Shoes.
- Recipient of the 2018 Partnership Award by Florida Rural Legal Services
- Recipient of the 2016 Access to Justice Award by Florida Rural Legal Services Florida Government Finance Officers Association, 2016 Leadership Class Leader
- Proud recipient of the St. Lucie County Best Places to Work Award from 2010 to 2019.
- The 2014 United Way of St. Lucie County Spirit of St. Lucie - Paul J. Hiott Award for Community Volunteerism.
- Earned state and national awards for our customer friendly website.
- First Place Corporate Team Fundraiser Award for 2013 Annual Castle Stomp Out Child Abuse 5k Run/Walk.
- Received certificate of Appreciation for the Fort Pierce Exchange Club’s 2011 Annual Chili Cook-off.
- First Place Corporate Team Fundraiser Award for 2012 Annual Castle Stomp Out Child Abuse 5k Run/Walk.