- Launched Amazon Alexa to provide the public with access to court services from the comfort of home, car, or mobile device
- Launched new Text Notification service to remind customers about payments and upcoming court dates.
- Launched the first-ever Amazon Alexa Skill for customers and attorneys to find their upcoming court dates.
- Launched a kiosk in courthouse to assist customers with payments and court hearing locations.
- Implemented survey tablets to gauge real-time customer service satisfaction in each office location.
- Launched electronic certification of court and official records.
- Introduced new credit card readers enabled with chip readers, and Apple/Android payment compatibility.
- Launched internal audit program designed to protect tax dollars and cut costs throughout the county and Clerk’s office
- Implemented a guardianship audit program, which allows the public to report suspected fraud, waste, and financial mismanagement.
- Started electronic recording of Official Records, such as deeds, titles, liens and mortgages.
- Expanded foreclosure and tax deeds sales online.
- Launched electronic filing of all court cases and documents.
- Earned the highest felony collections percentage in the State of Florida, and second for misdemeanor and criminal traffic collections.
- Earned $35.3 million in investment earnings since 2019 through strategic fiscal management of the county’s investment portfolio.
- Generated $1.47 million through the award-winning Wells Fargo Credit Card Cash Back Program.
- Hosted two Operation Green Light events, bringing in $246,000 for local and state government while saving citizens more $97,000 on outstanding case fees. The efforts made more than 1,500 drivers eligible to receive their licenses back.
- Reduced operating costs, returning more than $1.8 million to the county and state in the past two years.
- Received local, state, and national awards for financial reports, cost-cutting and revenue generating programs.
Notable Personal Achievements
- First St. Lucie County Clerk to be elected to the Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers, the statewide governing association of all Florida Clerks.
- Recipient of the 2018 Partnership Award by Florida Rural Legal Services
- Recipient of the 2016 Access to Justice Award by Florida Rural Legal Services Florida Government Finance Officers Association, 2016 Leadership Class Leader
- 2014 Honorary Chair of SafeSpace’s Walk A Mile in Her Shoes.
- Proud recipient of the St. Lucie County Best Places to Work Award from 2010 to 2019.
- Earned more than 20 local, state and national awards for Dollars & Sense: Your Practical Guide to County Finances. The annual report is voluntarily produced to help citizens learn how their tax dollars are collected and spent.
- The 2014 United Way of St. Lucie County Spirit of St. Lucie - Paul J. Hiott Award for Community Volunteerism.
- Earned state and national awards for our customer friendly website.
- Hosted seven free paper shredding events, helping citizens save upwards of $75,000.
- First Place Corporate Team Fundraiser Award for 2013 Annual Castle Stomp Out Child Abuse 5k Run/Walk.
- Received certificate of Appreciation for the Fort Pierce Exchange Club’s 2011 Annual Chili Cook-off.
- First Place Corporate Team Fundraiser Award for 2012 Annual Castle Stomp Out Child Abuse 5k Run/Walk.